Weiland Trucking Company is a family owned freight hauler operating in the Mid-West. Founded in 1961 by Frank Weiland, the company continues to service some of the same customers Frank began his trucking journey with.
Weiland Trucking Company is strongly committed to its driver/partners supplying them with late model equipment, stay-at-home weekends, competitive pay and great health insurance. CDL-A drivers are currently being hired. If your passion is being on the open road, start the application process today and come join our team!
How You will Benefit:
- Competitive pay
- Free employee health insurance
- Supplemental insurance – Delta Dental and Aflac
- Company match 401K after one year and up to 6%
- Bonuses – Safety bonus up to $500 and $100 clean DOT bonus
- Referral Program – Up to $1,000 within a year
- 34 hour restart at home
What We Require:
- Three years over the road verifiable experience
- 25 years or older
- A valid CDL
- Good MVR with no DWI/DUI and no more than three moving violations in the last seven years and no more than one in the last twelve month period
- No more than one accident in the last three years
- No conviction of any felony or any crime associated with theft
- Must have good character, clean appearance and good attitude
- Must submit clean query with the FMSCA Clearinghouse for drug and alcohol violations
Be a part of Wisconsin’s great transportation heritage and the Weiland Trucking Company family by calling today!
For more information contact: (920)787-4602 Extension 5